MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Friends....

Guest Guest

Snowmom and I met and we had such a nice time and had the best chat! For all of those of you who couldn't make it...we missed you and hope you can make it next week! I decided not to go in every morning unless someone wants to. smile.gif If anybody ever does want to, just email me or post ok? Hope all of you do really good this week! I'm on day 62 of abstinence(3 meals a day-nothing in-between)and I do feel so much better. I'm also really happy to read all of your progress as well. It helps keep me motivated too! Thanks Everybody!

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

Hi, Suzzee...sorry I wasn't able to be there...that's around the time that my DH and I spend some time together...playing games, watching TV, talking, or reading together. There are some nights that he's not home, so maybe one of those days I'll be able to join. Glad you guys had fun! smile.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

We sure did have a great chat. smile.gif Just sorry that others weren't able to join us.

Oh, Suzzee, I wish I could say that, but I often times need something between meals. If my sugar gets low, I have to eat. Also, there are times I get hungry. In fact, the dr. told me I should eat several times a day and not just the 3 meals. I'm sure it is because of my conditions.

I am so happy for you that you are able to not eat in between meals and you have lost so much. smile.gif ((((((((Suzzee))))))))

HappyGirl, just join us when you feel you can. smile.gif

I'm wondering if a different night would be better for more of the people? What do you think?

Love ya all,

------------------

snowmom.jpg

Sorry i didn't make it either...i should have posted to say that.....i'm a baaaaaaaad debbie.

I kindof.....forgot.....oooooooops.

I'm not making alot of progress anyhew.....but could have at least shown up to yap.....i'll try next monday!

deb

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg