MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Last Day Of September

Can you believe September is already gone? Time is going fast.

Foggy this morning, and a little chilly. I blasted the heater for a few minutes, to take the chill out of the house before ds woke up.

Just got through making a doctors appointment for Monday, I have to go get a new prescription for blood pressure meds,mine has run out. I absolutely dread it....

Haven't done a tooten thing this morning in the way of house work. Have been having a lazy morning with the littlest ds. But he is now through with me and ready to play his games,so maybe I can get something done now...

Well I guess I will go get started,everybody have a good and safe day. Any of you who may be in the way of Mt. St. Helens, please be safe and take care....thinking of you and for you.....

Good morning Unike and everyone else who shows up later:

The sun is out here this morning but it's only 46 brrrr. Our furnace comes on for awhile in the morning about the last two weeks, but then it's pretty good for the day. Our family room (where the computer is) was converted from a garage before we bought it and the heat isn't ducted out here. We've had a couple of electric wall units but now use an electric space heater and it is on this morning.

Today I need to take some photos my cousin loaned me down to be copied. Since the furnace has been serviced I can move a couple of plastic containers back to store in that space so when DS#2 comes down this weekend he can find his bed.

Unike: Hope all goes well with the doctor visit. Your a mom - I'm sure you'll get a tooten thing done today