MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Beautiful sunny Sunday

Good mornin' Folks! I hope everyone is well this morning.

I haven't been able to post for a while. That doesn't mean that my thoughts aren't here with you guys.

Our life has ben turned topsy turvy for the last couple of months. I'd rather not go into details. Too upsetting. Prayers are definitely needed.

Hubby had to resign from his job. He has been in a deep depression. I increased my hours at work to help support our family. He hasn't been able to find a job until recently. The owner of the Car Dealrship where I work asked him to work security at night. For the first time in over 20 years, the business had 3 vehicles stolen last week.

mommafitz

Didn't post yesterday, have not been feeling well. I had a whopper of an anxiety attack, over all that has been going on, and the finances. Also have had the stomach flu which ds had last week. But am feeling some better.

I think that our financial situation has knocked a knot in dh's --- (if Ya know what I mean). He is realizing now that he can't just going spending when the urge hits. That he has got to start saving and putting money back in case of emergencies. So maybe something good will come of this.

But hopefully this week we can get back on track.... As long as we get the bills paid up and the car insurance reinstated, I will not worry about the rest.

Oh well such is life. I was reading on the almanac weather forum, that there is possibly a major winter weather event supposed to hit around the 22nd of November. It looks to be from Texas up to the great lakes areas, I will find out more and let you know. Looks as if maybe even Tennessee may get into the picture with some icing.... I will check this out further and let you all know.

CAT I hope you are feeling better, and Mommafitz