MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

YEAH IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!

It is a bright beautiful morning here, the rain has gone just in time for dh to go to work, YEAH, an actual full week of work...

We got a surprise last evening.Dh's boss, always goes all out to buy christmas for our kids, (he loves christmas, but has no small children to buy for his are all grown), so he has sort of adopted ours.

Yesterday Dh seen one of the neighbors drive up with a go-kart. He was wondering what in the world they do with it here, no one has anywhere to ride it except up and down our driveway. Well dh and bossman got to talking about it at work yesterday,and bossman let it out that the go kart was actually his. Yesterday afternoon, after they got off work, here comes bossman bringing that big ole go kart to our house. He said "here this is for Garrett and Corey for christmas". We like to have fainted. This is a $1400.00 go kart. We have been thinking of getting them one(dh used to race go karts professionally),but we were going to wait a little while. We spent all evening trying to figure out where to hide this humongous thing until christmas... We will just have to make sure the garage stays locked and the kids can't get in until then...

Well need to clean the house and do the

Unikemom.... what a wonderful man. I would love to be a fly on the wall Christmas morning.

Becca... Have fun painting. Will you be having Thanksgiving in your new home?

Me, I just got back from taking my final exam.... I think I did okay. I was supposed to take it tomorrow, but that is my saturday to work so my instructor made special arrangements for me to take it today.... ain't she grand.

It is drizzly here today and in the 40's.... I'm waiting for snow.......where is my snow......I want to ski.

Everyone have a wonderful day, at least what is left of the day.