MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

TGIF

Yes, Thank God it is Friday. I haven't been on during the past several days, so I have quite abit of reading to catch up on. I have been in bed sick with a light case of pneumonia..What a wonderful way to kick off the holiday season. BAH HUM BUG!!!!

But I am feeling better today. I got up this morning and got the kids off to school and dh left for work early, and the baby is still in bed a sleep, so am grabbing some computer time. I am armed with a nice hot cup of green tea w/ leamon.

I have some bread baking in the machine this morning. I ran out of regular loaf bread and am in no mood to go to the store, so I just decided to make it. I have about 2 loads of

I woke up tp about 2 inches of that fluffy white stuff. It is warming up to about 40 degrees so it won't last long, but the radio was full of highway misthaps, jack-knifed semi's and the like. DH is off for a weekend of hunting, DS will join him at camp tonight after work.

Have a good one.

Whooooohooooooo it's Friday night and I don't have to work this weekend!!! Gonna spend it getting my daughter ready for homecoming tomorrow night. I am not ready for this dance! This little girl should still be playing with Barbies!

Plus we will cut more wood. And hopefully get our Christmas tree... And put up more lights in the house... The stockings are hung by the chimney with care... I hope to make some candies this weekend too.. I love weekends, but I try to cram a weeks worth of stuff in 2 days.. It's time for hubby so we are taking tonight to go shopping.. Ya'll take care and have a great weekend!!!!

it stayed in the 20's all day the low 20's.

unilemon hope you get better soon, but till then take care of yourself.

that would of been scary for your DH and his boss having to duck. Glad that they are fine. but sorry for the lose of the others.

buttercup you sure sound like you are in for a fun weekend. enjoy it.

i havn't even begain decorating.

today one of our neice came over and visited for a few hours it was so nice just to beable to sit and talk to her. havn't been able to do that in ages with her.