MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Oh What A Wonderful Thursday!!!

Yay Spider!

Well last night was reasonably enjoyable. The little kids looked adorable, and the older kids sounded great. We came home and everyone just collapsed!

Today I am going to work in the kitchen (imagine THAT, LOL) and make certificates for oldest DD's gifts. She needs clothes, having been in Arizona, she doens't have much for winter, but I can't buy them till she's here, so I'm going to make little gift certificates that say "1 pair of jeans" etc. I did buy her a few pair but this way I can be more sure of the sizes.

WE got 4 inches of snow last night, and Main Street is just a sheet of ice, but at least I didn't get stuck this time LOL. It's supposed to hit 39 today, which should take the edge off the ice. 50 by Saturday LOL. Welcome to Colorado!

Spider - congratulations! This is awesome and I do so admire you for working full time, taking care of family and going to school! Double Wow! I think the saying is "you go girl!" Hope you have things quiet til after the New Year now.