MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wintry Weekend , enjoy Saturday

Hey everybody, I didn't get in here much yesterday, was kind of ill, don't know what was going on. Just so weak I couldn't hold my head up. But am feeling alot better today..

We are supposed to get our first round of winter precip beginning tonight, with possibly up to 3 inches of snow...I am most worried about everything freezing, our temps are going to be in the single digits...so am getting prepared to stay in for a couple of days....Have been doing some baking and candy making, will run to store when dh gets home from work today and get some more candy making ingredients before the weather sets in.

Had a good week as far as dh working and weather, he has actually got in a full 6 days....But know he will not get to work any next week with all this bad weather coming in and the holiday....

Am waiting to hear from our kin in Florida, they are wanting to come up for christmas, but is waiting to see if he will have to work, is supposed to let me know by Monday....

Ok everybody take care and if your traveling, Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and drive safe... otherwise will holler at yuns later...

sorry you were feeling bad unike but glad you are better today. Things in this neck of the woods have been going well so i cant complain about a thing. I did manage to get a flu shot this week and am glad i did although i got a little sore for a day or two. But I didnt want to bring the flu home from work and give it to dh. It's so bright and sunny here today...already 51 out there, but it will change tonight. it is supposed to snow later tonight and tomorrow during the day. DH went out to get supplies and kerosene for the heater. When he gets back, im off to finish Christmas shopping. I hope yall have a great week-end and bundle up cuz its fixing to get really cold out there by the end of sunday.

Well, here in the Pacific Northwest it is overcast, about 46 degrees, but no precipitation for today. Good thing as we are attending a wedding today, plus reception. Granddaughter of one of our airplane club members. DH is going reluctantly - both feet dragging. I am busy trying to cross off things on my own to-do list, starting with laundry, then cleaning up the counter in my laundry room which is a catch all unfortunately. Then it is into the guest room to sort through gifts I have bought and figure out if I need more or what, don't know how I ended up so disorganized this year! Do hope everyone has a great day and lovely weekend.