MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wet (Snowy) Wednesday

Bamboo

Morning everybody. It is snowing and raining and the rain is freezing.... I sure am ready to join Cat on our road trip.

Winter weather doesn't ever bother me. I love it. I think it's just everything that is happening right now (mom, school, work) and "spidey" needs a break before she breaks.

Well I hope everyone has a great day.

It's been warm here for the past two days, in the 40's.

Had some rain last night, should get some more tonight.

I did some house cleaning this morning, spend most of

the morning on the phone with different banks seeing

who can refinance our house with a lower rate. Ugh.

My husband is going to have a nervous breakdown over

our finances. I told him if we couldn't refinance then

we are taking money out of our savings and taking

a vaction to the beach. We haven't taken a vacation in

over two years, so I think it's time.

In the mid 50's here, should be getting around 62 today, but are having to watch the weather closely as for Saturday morning we have the possibility of an icing event.....

Spider it won't be long before we will all be complaining because it is too hot. so Just hang on, it will be warm soon...

haven't done a blasted thing all morning, been online....doing some searches,for hotels and rental cars. we are planning a trip to florida come june and plan on staying about 10 days.....so planning now and getting a idea as to approximately what our costs will be....We are up to about $1500 already....better start saving all those pennies, I guess.

Ok,now I need all of my buddies help,, I have been elected to a project, and need some really cool decorating ideas, inexpensive also....

I have been put in charge of the sock hop at our kids school. I am in charge of the sound system, music and decorations.... I know a sock hop is supposed to be 50's but none of these kids would listen too that. So I am going to make it a combination of 80"s disco-rock.

Now what I need from you guys is decorating ideas.. I have already come up with hanging 45's on the walls and from ceiling, hula hoops, disco balls, stringing lights around the gym...what can you come up with?????? can't wait too hear your ideas...

Archived