MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thursday

Judy Moist

What a stormy night we had,, and still raining, and expecting more severe weather this evening into tomorrow...

I am ready for the sun to shine...

Haven't done a darn thing today, I just put on a pot of beans for dinner tonight, and I did wash the dishes this morning, but that was it.. after dh took the boys to school, it was storming out so we both crawled back up in the bed with the little one and slept for an hour...(that is way rare, occurence),,,LOL and now it has made me extra super lazy...

My oldest ds came home yesterday, with a letter from a local bank and the school,, he was awarded student of the month for honesty,,he was given a certificate and $5.00 from the bank,,, my middle ds got this award last year... Proud mama here!!!!! Love those boys...

Hope everyone has a goodone.. and remember TONIGHT IS SURVIVOR!!!!!!!

spider how sweet ... kisses from grandpa.

we got some good ole stroms too last night. and it has been rainning all day today, suppose to get some more tonight. it feels cold enough to snow, although it is in the 40's.

i have got to have the wosr luck on thursdays and with tires. this makes my fouth week back to work, and every thursday except last thurs day i have had a flat tire. we can't figure out what is causing them. the other two where on the front and this on is on the rear. so now i am waiting till boss guy to get home and see if he can fix it for me. sure hope so.

bass guy was lable to really help it was a delightful surprise... his son called me and asked if i wanted him to drive my pick up home told him no it had a flat he told me not any more dad fixed it. i had ran over a nail and he had put a plug in for me.

Archived