MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Busy Tuesday

Judy Moist

Good Morning everyone,, have had a really busy past couple of days... had to take the boys to school this morning, dh wasn't feeling up to driving,, so took them and ate breakfast with them.. then came home had to change clothes, and put on my face, then be back at the school by 9:00 am, for awards ceremonies,, my 2nd grader received best listener in the class, my 4th grader received excellence in Science award.. very proud of them both... got home at 11:00 am, dh and the little one had finally gotten up, so they got ready and we rode into town,, went to a roadside fruit stand )the guy was outrageous. Then went to BIG LOTS and looked around, then stopped at ARBY"S for lunch.. Had the corn beef Rueben,, very very

We got up early today and went to our nearby Bed & Breakfast for a nice meal and caught up on the latest news. I am a very good cook but this lady sure can make a great omelette!

DH did some more mowing while I finished up a few loads of laundry. I made some split pea soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. I've been craving some good pea soup lately. Paid some bills and balanced the checkbook too. After a bit we are both going to weed. It's supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow so we better weed now. Sure hope it rains alot..the garden needs it.

Today is the last day of school for the kids around here. It seems to be earlier every year.

Take care all.

Archived