MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Saturday

Bamboo

Oh, what a beautiful morning, Oh, what a beautiful day... isn't that how that song goes?

Well, so far this holiday weekend the weathermen are wrong. We were forecast for rain since thursday.... clear blue (occasional cloud) sky. Not complaining a bit. Last night I was able to get my flower beds planted and my decorative pots... you guys in the south are way ahead of us in the north. Still have one bed to weed and plant.

I might try making soap this weekend if I find the time... yes I did find coconut oil.... I bought the expensive stuff because I want to make soap!!!! In a couple weeks I'll be headed down state and I might have better luck finding some cheaper.

SL and UM.... sorry you too are having such plumbing woes. Hopefully everything is fixed now. Just what you wanted....

HEY SNOWMOM... I believe Big Brother comes on July 16th ??? I think, I will check it out to make sure,, and it is not long til the new survivor comes on,, It is in July also I believe.. Will check both out and let everyone know for sure....

I am worn out, I have washed, dried and folded and put away 9 loads of clothes today....cleaned up the kitchen, made 4 dozen cookies, a pan of brownies,fed and watered the dogs and cat still need to find the time to run to the store for milk and bread.. but may have to wait until tomorrow for that....

As for dh not going to the hospital, he wants to wait until Thursday, He has a doctors appointment then,, but I think he needs to be seen right now,not wait...but I am just about to my ropes end,,, You can't tell him anything,, he knows it all... I have been packing him a small overnight bag,in case the admit him to the hospital when he goes to the doctor,, and I believe they will, he really needs some extensive testing,,, this can't be one of those I'll do a test today, wait a week for results, do another test wait some more,, It has got to be done and now, and some sort of treatment started.. this man will not survive another month.. I am serious,, his sister thought I was just being dramatic, she came and asked him if he was really that sick.. I asked her how many times has she known for his boss to send him home from work,,, that is a big indication of how bad it is,, this man doesn't miss work for anything....

I have put in applications yesterday,hope to hear something within the next few days...have to do something,,, can raise a family on my looks...LOL

Well will talk to all later, Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and holiday,, I am not doing anything,, but regular daily chores and things,, supposed to rain here, so no picnic this weekend....Everybody stay safe

Archived