MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

WEDNESDAY

Judy Moist

FIRST OF ALL, JUST WANT TO CHECK ON ALL OF OUR CALIFORNIA FRIENDS,,, heard about the scare you had yesterday,,also any of our oregon friends,, hope all is well and please be prepared and stay alert...

Well just got through feeding breakfast to everyone, now washing dishes, and trying to get their dinner ready for tonight. Have a load of

It's good afternoon now,

I've been to my TOPS meeting and had a good loss so I'm a happy camper. Went to the grocery store after that and I'm having lunch now as I read messages. Write, take a bite, write, take a bite Hope your DHs liver test comes out so that the doctor is satisfied and he is feeling better.

Snowmom: I'm glad you came out all right, too. Stress can do a lot of things and I hope you find a solution to DIL changing plans on you. That would drive me nuts, too. I certainly hope you don't get held up on your vacation time because of her - that would just be too much.

Well, it's the smack dab middle of the month today. The sun is out here and I'm going to spend some time outside. The beach doesn't sound quite as fun today after that tsunami thing last night. I guess there was a warning all the way up to BC.

Jan

unike... good luck with this new routine. my prayers are with you. Sure hope the doctors will fine out what is going on with your DH. i know that can be stressful. ..and speaking of stress.. Snow, please try to relax and not worry so; i know e-z'er said then done. but glad to hear that all came out alright at the dr.'s for you.

wow peaceful i think that would of given me the shakes,,,

as for everyone else sure hope all is going good.

Archived