MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

THURSDAY

Judy Moist

Hey all,,, just got home from work, so thought I would check all the posts before turning in ...

This job is killing me...LOL....too darn old.....

Dh was hired on today at walmart, but they are putting him on the 3-11 shift on the grocery side, and I am 3-11 on the general merchandise side,,,, so I am going to have to see if I can get my shift changed to first shift... If not then I have two other jobs lined up that I will check on tomorrow.. and they will be easier on me....

I am hoping dh will see that his job wasn't as rough as he thought it was, when he has to start moving and pulling all this heavy freight,, and I know the paycheck will send him into culture shock... he was used to bringing home $600-$1,000 a week paychecks, he will now be struggling to bring home $500 every two weeks...so hopefully he will decide he can do the other job better...

Unikemom.... I've been wondering how you were doing. Enjoy your day off. I'm glad your dh is able to work too.

I have a couple days off too, had to use a couple vacation days or lose them...I'll use them. I'm going shopping this morning to a real mall... haven't been there in a while and then when I get back I'm going to do some more sewing. Just be a bum.....To bad I couldn't sleep in... body is too used to getting up at this time.

Good morning,

It's sure good to see Unike starting the post .

Unike: I hope they work out the hours/or dh decides he can do the other job. He must be feeling better to take the job? Hope you have a good day off but I'm thinking you probably have lots to do.

Spider: Hope you enjoy your day off, too. How is your back and what are you doing for it?

Well, I've still got something ajar in my back. Yesterday I had to just rest it and things did improve but it's sure tiresome not to be able to move the way I want to. Finished a good book and starting another one. I have four boxes of Mom's old photos to go through so that's another option.

Hello Ladies,,, I just think dh's construction job would be a lot easier than tugging around on those heavy pallet jacks,,, but we have a confirmed diagnosis,,, the doctor called this morning,, The liver enzymes are still elevated those will be checked again in a month, but he has Candidas of the esophagus, and helicobacter pylori infection in

his stomach...(H

control, that he will start feeling quite good again, they said this candidas (yeast) is what has him so down.. and we all know how bad a yeast infection can make you feel, now just imagine your esophagus being ate up with it

Unike... I am so happy that dh's problem is something treatable. Thank God for that.

Peaceful... My back is feeling much better, thank you. I just stayed on a heating pad all day and took tylenol. It can't be something seriously wrong... I wasn't doing anything when the spasm hit...

Archived