MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MY HEART IS TORN

Judy Moist

Well I guess, I need to update you guys, but just don't know what to say.. I am taking dh to the Emergency room in the morning, he wouldn't go today,but said he would agree to go tomorrow, but I believe that dh has had a light stroke. He has lost quite abit of weight and just isn't eating. We had the family get together today and gang up on him about going, and they all wanted to take him to the hospital,,, but he said that he wasn't going unless I went with him (of course, he knows I would have left work in a minute), but he also knows that we need my job, so it was a da**ed if ya do and da**ed if ya don't situation.. but he has agreed to go first thing in the morning...I have also spoken with two RN's who having been in nursing for over 30 years each, and was telling them the situation, and they both believe he has liver failure.. so that is where we are right now.. Dh's aunt is coming first thing in the morning to stay with the kids.

When I got home from work tonight, he was wanting to go on to bed, normally I sit up and unwind, but I am so mentally , and emotionally exhausted I thought well, I would just go on to bed with him,and maybe if I went on and laid down with him it would relax him enough to go on to sleep,, when Me and the baby got in the bed, he did finally relax and dozed off....

Well guess I will be getting back into bed looks like a very long hard day tomorrow, and plus I have to work tomorrow night,(or at least am supposed too)... after dh went to sleep, I came back into the kitchen and scrubbed it and cleaned the living room real good, there is no telling who all will be showing up here tomorrow or over the next couple of days.....

Thanks everyone for your prayers and please keep them coming...

Guest Guest

You have so much going on right now...tough stuff. Prayers are coming from me too. I hope your husband is OK, and that things will settle down for you. You've had a tough time lately, and you just keep getting things done. I really admire your strength.

Archived