MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The catfood fairy

gofish

The catfood fairy has fallen down on the job and the cats are howling mad.They had food last night so they will live.

I've worked so many hours this week we keep saying that we should have brought our sleeping bags to work.Next week will be the same.

Son's birthday is Monday and we are having his party today.Farmer friend's offered to have it at thier house.FF also said as his cows are freshening he is keeping the calves and selling the cows.

Milking is a lot of work for very little money now.If things change next year he will have the heifers to milk or sell.

Well I better get to the store before the cats attack.

Hope you have a good day.

Especially for hard working Gofish, one magic wand to have catfood tins appear willy nilly

magic-wand.jpg

DH would say the catfood fairy LIVES at our house! I have 7 months worth of Friskies stored for my furbaby. My goal is to have a years worth. He's 16 and was diagnosed 2 years ago with severe diabetes. He gets 2 shots a day and I have to closely monitor what he eats. No more dry food for him (too many carbs). I also have a years worth of insulin needles put up and 9 months of insulin in the fridge. I can't store any more insulin due to the expiration dates. I've had him longer than I've had my kids. We all love him dearly and I have to make sure that if the SHTF I have what I need to take care of him. :wub:

post-1476-003712900 1299987991_thumb.jpg

Archived