MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

We are very interested in a soldier

I know there are some sites that one can go to to "adopt a soldier." HOWEVER, I also know that there are some folks that don't have anyone to send them care pkgs, or to come home to, or whatever. Do any of you have a soldier that knows of someone that needs a little TLC in the form of some care pkgs? PM if you want t talk more about it or post here. We can't do a LOTLOT, but I know that every little bit helps, if nothing else, it's some comfort of home. We'd like to send snacks, hygeine products and of course letters and drawings from the kids. Whatever else they need that we can do, we're willing to make a go of. Thank you!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Go to the anysoldier.com website. It is awesome, but can be heart-wrenching. It brings me to tears just about every time I get on it. It is a great way to support our troops and is made for just what you want to do.

• 4 months later...
Originally Posted By: moldy
Go to the anysoldier.com website. It is awesome, but can be heart-wrenching. It brings me to tears just about every time I get on it. It is a great way to support our troops and is made for just what you want to do.

We do this one with our Church - every now and then we gather a bunch of stuff and box it up and send it off to one on the list. Most times you get a letter back from them too. They also post a list of what is needed the most.

it is just one way of us supporting them and letting them know we care.

the Soliders do appreciate it! I am getting ready to send balloons, tissue paper, white glue and candy! why? so my solider can make a pinata! he said morale is low.

Archived