MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MountainMommy's Guide to the New Forums

MountainMommy

Perhaps I missed it, but is there a way to set Verdana as my font without having to highlight and set font with each post?

I also noticed that links don't show up as a different font color. Is that just me or is that something with the current settings? It probably was something I did, right? :lol:

How do you add a "personal statement" to your profile (under your photo)?

Why can't I edit a post once someone has responded? I'm a typo queen and like to fix them when I see them. :P

Also, I wanted to add recipes under a listing that doesn't exist (under My Recipes). Can you add new listings? I was wanting to add some herbal formulations and other skin care recipes. (I make food for your skin!! :D) And what about pet food recipes? Are those additions possible?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can help on a couple of questions.

Click tools; options; content - set default font.

The edit time setting was shortened, as people would get miffed and delete posts so the threads no longer made sense.

At the very top of your page will be a navigation bar with 8 or 9 words or pictures on it. One should be 'tools' or a wrench.

When you find it right click on it, and you should get a drop down box with a list on it. At the bottom of the list on the box should be 'options'.

Click that and a box should pop up with a row of files like 'main' 'tabs' 'content' - you want 'content'.

There should be a box there called 'fonts and colors'.

At the very top of your page will be a navigation bar with 8 or 9 words or pictures on it. One should be 'tools' or a wrench.

When you find it right click on it, and you should get a drop down box with a list on it. At the bottom of the list on the box should be 'options'.

Click that and a box should pop up with a row of files like 'main' 'tabs' 'content' - you want 'content'.

There should be a box there called 'fonts and colors'.

No, nothing like that. At the top is a list of words, but nothing else:

Help

Search

Members

Calendar

Recipes

Shoutbox

Blogs

Gallery

In my reply window there are pictures for inserting links, etc., and there is a place to select font style, but that's only for the particular post, not for all my posts.

I'm still lost! :P

You're not looking up far enough. You're looking inside the window.

Way up at the top of the computer page, in the gray boxes.

:lol: Ohhhh, you mean my browser tools! Duh! Every other board I visit has Verdana as the default font. Silly me. :P

Thanks, Leah!! :wub:

ETA: Well, guess what??? It didn't work! :lol:

Well heck...

Board settings doesn't have it...

I think I'm stumped then, sorry about that Chief.

• 9 months later...

Archived