MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Heritage Scrapbooking

Daylily

I've been researching heritage scrapbooking and came across several versions of scrapbooking software. Most are way out of my budget! But it looked like neat stuff. A distant relative came by last summer and showed me her heritage scrapbook and I loved it. It was really classy, not cutesy and I would love to make one for each line of my and DH's families. She used a software that I've forgotten but that got me started on the research.

Do any of you have and use it? I would love to hear your comments about it, pros and cons. If you don't use it, do you make heritage scrapbooks without it? I've never done any scrapbooking at all so it's all new to me. I'm not a creative, crafty person either! I'm full of ideas on this but don't have the know-how to do the actual work.

Thanks!

Daylily

Hmm. I hadn't heard of this. The only software I know is sometimes included in genealogy programs and it is usually for self publishing reports/small books. I haven't heard of a dedicated program for scrapbooking. Now I am curious!

Maybe a google search would turn up a website that rates software for heritage scrapbooking and considers the price.

Archived