MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Giving him an Ultimatium

chefddr

Hi Ladies,

ok so I haven't been here in a LONG LONG time, school and all that, but I did get engaged, and he is hemming and hawing about setting a date, so my new plan is I am getting some money in September and I am giving him a choice - Dump a chunk into food storage or plan a wedding? We don't want a big wedding just about 25ppl, but want him to commit to the date (5/7/11) or just say NO! then I can use the money to build my food storage that has been seriously depleted since he has been out of work since March. . . I hope he chooses the wedding, even though Iwill still do SOME food storage, just not a truckload full!!

Hi Ladies,

ok so I haven't been here in a LONG LONG time, school and all that, but I did get engaged, and he is hemming and hawing about setting a date, so my new plan is I am getting some money in September and I am giving him a choice - Dump a chunk into food storage or plan a wedding? We don't want a big wedding just about 25ppl, but want him to commit to the date (5/7/11) or just say NO! then I can use the money to build my food storage that has been seriously depleted since he has been out of work since March. . . I hope he chooses the wedding, even though Iwill still do SOME food storage, just not a truckload full!!

Ummmmm, seriously; I got a real waffleing vibe from your post. Are you sure this is the path for you?

Archived