MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A New Career For Snapshotmiki

Jeepers

Hey Snapshotmiki. I think I've found a new career move for you. You can make thousands. It's called goat yoga. You teach classes in stretching and meditation while the little goats give back massages. Give the students an option to buy food to hand feed them at the end of the class. That could even help on the food bill. Who wouldn't want some cute baby goats giving a massage and snuggling and singing little baby goat songs? Oh, and you could sell goat lotion and goat soap. Goat cheese and goat fudge and goat milk. Get some chickens on the side and sell farm fresh eggs. Oh yeah.

I would so love to do that.

Just don't forget all of us little people on your way up the ladder of success.  :)

• Like 2

That is too cool!  Ours are up to about 20 pounds now.  I know if I get on hands and knees, they will jump right up.  Just not sure if I should at this point.  May try it tonight with the smaller one!  Thanks, Jeepers!!!  That made both DH and me smile!!!