MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's Saturday,,,

Judy Moist

Good Morning all,,, how are yuns? I have been busy at work and trying to get the house packed, we are getting ready to move to something cheaper,, dh's boss or ex boss is really upset,, he doesn't want us to move,,but it is not fair to him, to have us in this house and not pay rent,, right now he needs his money also...so that is one reason I haven't been on much...

also busy at work....have to go in again tonight,,I will be off Monday thank goodness,, got to get this house cleaned up , it looks like a bomb has gone off,,my house has never been in such disarray!!!

((Oh, Unike!)) Have you found another place to live? Does this mean there's no chance of DH returning to that job? Of course, you can tell me it's none of my business.

I am listening to blue grass music on internet radio and happy because DH called me from LA this morning. There is a large group of youth with them so they are going to a water park today which DH said he got a ticket for but said he's NOT going on the waterfall thing or whatever that is a huge drop. He told me what the people in San Quentin called him but I don't remember the word - it meant "grandfather". I told him that's one way to have grandchildren.

I woke up to the sound of rain.

Today I finish up the family room. Started going through one of three large boxes of Mom's pictures.

The white dahlia is opening and the agapanthus is about ready. Also the gladiolas Hill gave me at the Spring Fling exchange year before is almost ready to bloom. You can never tell which color it is until it starts to open up.

Hope everyone has a good Saturday.

We are moving into an apartment,, and right now there is no hope of him returning to construction work,, physically he isn't able, and there isn't much work right now...he is going to check into a couple of jobs monday, but will be nothing compared to what he used to make, even with my paycheck,, and just no way we can pay $650 month rent......sometimes life sucks,, but you get over it and muddle on through somehow!!!!

I spent the day on a cooking jag. If it moves..cook it. Then I had a very messy kitchen to clean up. But I do have blueberry bread, blackberry jam,lemonade, baked beans, baked chicken and a meatloaf cooked up. Can't wait for some good chicken salad and meatloaf sandwiches!

DH worked on the yard today so I got alot of inside work done. Even got my floors waxed and windows & mirrors cleaned.

I hate to move...I guess since we did so much travelling while DH was working I hate to go anywhere very far or pack anymore.

Have a great weekend all.

Archived