MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Daughter

Synn

Dawn, I have been so concerned here at home I haven't posted here. I'm so sorry.

I'm sorry about your situation and I will be praying that all turns out the way you want it to. I will also be praying that God's will is done.

I have known people who have gotten married very young and it worked great.

We can always teach the kids what we believe, but it doesn't mean that is what they will do. I know, as we have 3 adult kids and their lives are not liike DH's and mine at all.

Things are going okay.. We are trying to keep a low profile..We are going to call the doctor in the morning to set up her first appointment.. She is going to school for her drivers ed and stays home the rest of the time.. We are hoping the doc will give her a letter stating that it's okay for her to stay home because of mental stress. Then the school will provide her with a tutor.. It's called homebound. That way she will still have enough credits to be a Junior next year.. I suppose the state will do what it feels it should.. I swear I will fight them tooth and nail though.. They are trying to be resposible and do the right thing.. This baby should have it's Papa's name.. I pray and hope that the state just stays out of it...

Buttercup, I have to echo the sentiment that you must be a good Mom or your daughter would not have told you so early. She's going to need your support, and I can see that you're right there for her. Just keep loving her, and hugs to you for being so supportive.

Archived