MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Friday and cloudy

logcabinmama

Good morning all (ok, ok afternoon).

Snow, glad to hear your back is feeling a bit better. Sorry to hear about Queen though. That's sad, I had a friend that just had to put their dog down, she was blind and running into things and her joints were hurting her. I cried when she told me about it. And I'm not even a dog person.

Good Friday afternoon,

It's a great day here. Weatherbug is messed up on here because it has said 57 degrees and I know that's not right. Anyway, blue skies and sunshine. I know what Stargazer means when she says it's hot for us but not according to the rest of you.

DH didn't have to work today so he is probably finished with this project. He's really retired but the extra work/money comes in handy and he was getting really tired. All in all he's pretty healthy for 65. Just takes vitamins and no medications.

So today he actually finished the painting! He's 6'2" so can reach better with that roller It would only have been fair for Jimi to say he was helping you tow the car and would take it out of your pay before the fact. Sounds like it will be a big relief for you to be done with the babysitting. I would encourage you to be firm about your last day of babysitting - especially if they are not being completely honorable about the pay. You must have a lot of energy to do that much work. Do you know anyone named Laughlin up in that area?

Archived