MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Terrific Tuesday

jillg

Good afternoon everyone. It's sunny and kind of warm today. This morning I felt a definite chill in the air, obviously school season.

It's only terrific Tuesday because tomorrow school starts, and that also means no more babysitting Ben. I will be a SAHM again, and be able to start to try to sell stuff on eBay again.

Yesterday DH and friend went rock hounding. They got calcite and aragonite. The calcite is so soft you can scratch the surface with your fingernail, yet the tips of the blades are so sharp, they will slice you like a razor blade. You can't wear gloves to get the rocks, because they are buried in clay and you wouldn't be able to feel them. Ouch! They got a lot of beautiful rocks though.

Hope everyone stays safe and is doing well. Blessed be.

It's good night here

My computer was in being fixed until this evening so I've been doing a lot of reading catching up to what is going on. Computer withdrawal isn't funny. I canned peaches for the first time in years and many a time I thought I wanted to look something up. I also wished I had an extra pair of hands. Darlene, how did you ever can all those peaches!!

We've been having beautiful weather - like Star, it was cool this morning.

No school buses pass my house this year. They've changed the route and that is wise because of how hilly it is here.

Stargazer: That would be fascinating to find those rocks! I'll have to look up to see what they look like. So glad you are able to be a SAHM again.

Archived