MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

i am new

Kygal

hello all, i am here to say i am new here, my lovely sister has directed me to this site and message board and i have decided that i would like to lurk and perhaps post a time or two here. so i though to would say hello and introduce myself. my name is pixie, and i am an alcoholic. oh wait, wrong board.

hah hah just kidding.

a little about me. cheesy sense of humour(as you have already caught on to no doubt) and i am a stay at home mom of 2. one 7 year old and one 3.5 month old. oh yeah, i forgot to mention that lovely sister of mine is Jo.

~Pixie

LOL!

What a refreshing way to wake up this morning...your humor is adorable and I have this sneaking feeling you are not a pixie by any stretch of the imagination...pixies in my mind are mischevious (which I have a sense you might be) but tend to be more on the innocent side (which I have a sense you might not be) rofl...

Welcome to MrsSurvival! I'm gonna go grab a cup of coffee and wake up!

Welcome Pixie! I had a feeling when I saw your picture that you were Jo's sister.

Let me introduce myself. I am the mom of three grown up children, a daughter who is 27, and two sons who are 25 and 21. My sons are in the Navy and my daughter lives in Nevada. I live in Phoenix (for now). I've been around MrsS for quite awhile (I used to be known as dragonfly).

I hope you will find hanging around with us an enjoyable and educational experience. There are good friendships to be made here and a wealth of knowledge to call upon.

Nice to meet you all too. If you think I look like Jo...you should see our brother!!! er..mother. i don't actually drink(much) but i do like pizza and iced tea(long island) lol

so i am thinking about being a family member huh. hee hee well, here is a cheesy fact about me. today is the 2 year anniversary of the day that my husband and i shared our first kiss!

~runs off to browse the rest of the board~

• 3 weeks later...

Archived