MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

terribly lovely tuesday

Kygal

we are moving. FINALLY! lol i have hated this basement suite since before we moved in. (long story) and now i am moving into a 3 bedroom townhouse with no storage. BUT it has a yard so now i can grow things!! yay!! but i am extreeeemly happy about moving. however i am also hopping mad because i am not allowed to look at the place first. (another LOOOOONG story) such a mix of emotions!! i dont know weather to laugh or cry!

well, today i am taking it easy, going to bed early, and starting tomorrow i will be busy busy busy!!! may not even get a chance to do much other than check my email.

well, have a grerat day everyone!

It's late afternoon here

We cleared the rest of the furniture out and steam cleaned the carpet in here. It's still just slightly damp but I couldn't wait - brought an old wooden chair in to check mail and the boards. My cat is very suspicious about the goings on and why everything is crammed in the dining area.

Unless this completely dries tonight we will move furniture back and steam clean the living room in the morning.

The suns out today and our high is 63.

Nothing else to tell. Probably have hamburgers grilled outside for dinner.

Pixie: It will be nice to move into a bigger place with a yard. Might have more storage than you know. There's always under the beds.

Mstooke: Mmmmm. I can smell pumpkin pies!

if i can find storage in town that costs less than 125 dollars per month, i'll consider. that is what my inlaws are paying us to use it. i have not even seen the place. so maybe there is adequet storage there. i keep asking pat what it looks like what colours are in what rooms, how many closets and wear he does not remember, so i forced him to draw me out a floor plan. lol he seemed a bit awkward doing it.

thanks everyone for the advice from the other day and i finally got around to looking at that flylady site. i have a shiney sink!! yay! the only problem with a completely 100% shiney sink is that i scraped off the grime on the faucet...turns out all that icky looking grime was actually keeping the water back...lol so now i have a leaky faucet. ~sigh~ i am sooo looking forward to moving.

have a nice night!

Archived