MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Good Friday to you all

logcabinmama

Good morning Snowy! Hope you accomplish all you want to get done today! It's a bright beautiful day here..It's 50 already and to be a high of 78. This weekend is wood cutting weekend here..That should be fun! NOT.. I really don't mind it.. And it will get me out of the house.. Unless lil dd and I go shopping by ourselves.. (hey now that's an idea) She and I are the ones that are cooped up here all day everyday! But I would like to help Dh bring in the wood supply.. He won't let me touch the saw (not that I want to)But I can load it into the truck , pick up small sticks for kindling, scoop up saw dust for making firestarters. Hmmm help with firewood or go shopping.. Such a decision..

By the way I waited until real late to eat one day a week or so ago.. By 4pm I was shaky and had a headache, and had some real nervous tendancies.. Anyway FIL took my blood sugar and it was 61.. Should I be concerned about that? Or does everyones go that low when they haven't eaten for 24 hours? That's one of the reasons I have never been able to fast!

Good morning

I've got a little headache that makes me feel just crappy so I'm moving slow this morning. I think it's weather stuff.

It's overcast here with a high wind warning for tonight. 61.

Getting ready for the kids. Tomorrow I'll be making pizza.

Snowy: What a complicated day off schedule. I'd have to write it all out on a calendar. Hope Old Pine gets that blood sugar under control. I have been controlling my diabetes with diet and exercise (or lack of)-no pills or shots and I hope to keep it that way.

Becca: Hope you're feeling better today.

Buttercup: I know which one I'd choose. Although I have to say it's good to be out in the woods breathing that fresh air. Know what you mean about being cooped in. We live in town so the kids and I walked places like to the library but I think you are way out for anything like that. We all ought to go over and visit Buttercup!

Archived