MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Westie.....

hummingbird

I woke up out of a dead sleep this morning and it dawned on me how blessed I am to have found this forum. All of you ladies are just so awesome. One lady in particular, who led me to this site was Westbrook. I have to say that I am completely in awe of this woman. I mean, if she can't do it, it just does not exist. She does it all and the great thing about her is that she is so willing to help others and to share her knowledge. As you all know, I am just starting out in this venture and everything I do, I think to myself, "what would westie do?" My husband even asks me if I asked her about something... She is great if I am in a panic over something... she is just so calm about it all. One day, I am going to have to meet this awesome person, but for now, I just wanted to take the time to thank you Westie, for your advice, friendship, patience (I have asked 6 million questions), and for being the awesome person that you are. Let's hear it for Westie You are truly a rare lady and anyone who has the priveledge to know you is really blessed.... Okay, gotta stop now before I get, like emotional and short out my keyboard.......lol

awwwwwww...that's really sweet of you to recognize her like this...

We certainly are very blessed to have her here...although she does have her *guilty* moments, I think my *innocence* has had a positive effect on her...

And you're right, every single person here brings a much needed facet to our lives...how much richer we are for having met each other, albeit online.

BTW, we think you're pretty special too!

Archived