MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Last Day of October 2005.. Monday?

Synn

Hey ya'll... Is Monday crazy around everyone's house or just mine? I stayed in the chat room with AllDone, Aunt Meanie and Pixie until Midnight.. Wes was there for a bit too.. It was funny for the most part after being in there for awhile I said you do realize I am Buttercup right? I was signed in as Dawn.. Well Wes knew who I was.. Then she said I am Westie and one of them said "OH MY GOD YOUR WESTBROOK"... Westie dear your fame proceeds you!!! Those gals certainly are entertaining.... I had to leave at midnight the conversation was getting too ADULT for me!

I made four loaves of bread last night.. 10 sausage biscuits and this morning I made 6 breakfast burrittos.. My dh has talked me into a little "catering" adventure.. He took my baked goodies and breakfast foods to work with him.. If all goes well he should bring me home 24 dollars..

I am hoping to make 20 dollars a day.. Which will give me 100 dollars a week.. That's my goal anyway.. For an hour or so a day that's not bad.. And I don't have to leave home and I might actually have money to go to the store.. I only get to go about once a month now.. Because we don't have the extra money any other time. This new car although it's a blessing to be able to get to work everyday and on time.. It's killing us! Oh well...

I just did a load of dishes and will start a load of laundry right quick.. Then get dd up and off to school! I think I will work on my crib quilt today..Oh gee I need to get my ornaments made.. Maybe I will work on that instead.. They need to go out pretty quick.. Hope everyone has a great day!

Dawn

Good morning everyone, was at church until five last evening getting ready for our carnival tonight. Went out really early to get $50 worth of candy for tonights carnival. Hope we have enough. Had about twice that amount donated and bought hot dogs, buns etc. Will be at the church at 2 to get the oven started. Have a great day and safe evening.

Hello! I slept way too long today, so I didn't get to the gym until later. I really didn't want to go, but I thought "what if I had to walk for 12 days straight?" So I went.

I don't have much else planed today. I need to do some more knitting (as always), and I also want to sew an apron...to prepare for Christmas baking. I hope to have a relaxing day.

Enjoy your day everyone!

~Jo

Archived