MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunday

Freetobeme

Well, folks...I'm running on about four hours sleep today. Last night my youngest DS called me a little after ten to tell me that he just rolled his car en route from San Diego to Phoenix. Apparently, a coyote ran out in front of him, he swerved, the shoulder was narrow, his wheels hit gravel and he wound up upside down in the median. He is ok, the car is totaled. His best buddy, who rents a room from me, and I drove the 150 miles to get him. The tow truck driver had dropped him and his gear off at a Circle K convenience store in Wellton (a tiny town in the middle of nowhere). Thankfully, he only has seatbelt welts and a tiny cut on his arm. He took pics of the car. It WAS a nice car!!! His first new one, a 2005 Nissan Altima. On the way back he was talking to a girl he has been dating and telling her that he was ok, that it must not have been his time and he must still have things to do. I told him, "Yeah, you have to be around to take care of me in my old age!"

Good morning .

We sold our pickup yesterday and so for the time we're down to one car. That should work for us for the most part.

Goatherder: Hope you catch up on your rest and I'm glad to hear your son is safe. What a shame about his new car.

Archived