MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunday (for real this time)

Freetobeme

Well, it really is Sunday now. I worked all day yesterday around the house with less than four hours sleep. Went to bed early last night. Pancakes for the guys this morning. DS is sore but ok. Looks like the insurance will take about a week to process, but he will be at sea for the next week anyway. Next weekend he is coming home again, so I guess we can car shop then.

I have a bit of painting to finish and couple of outlets and a light fixture to do today. I also want to trim some bushes.

Everyone in Indiana and that area...take care. The news said the tornadoes were pretty bad and there were some folks killed.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Well Goatherder, whatever day you want it to be is fine with me! LOL

I am so tired. I stayed up very late last night. I got on one of my genealogy fits and was on the puter all day and half the night. I told DH ahead of time and cooked him a nice meal first. I found out my ISP cuts me off after 2 hours so I had to start from scratch several times. It was a fruitful search though.

This morning DH got an extra nice breakfast for being a good boy! All his favorites. Country ham, omelette,hash browns, fresh squeezed juice and toast. He's out working on his buggy. (Yes, a real buggy) I figured I'd do my regular surfing while it's quiet. I will try to stay off the genealogy for a few days and let my eyes rest.

Hope all of you folks near the tornadoes are safe and sound!

wow a real buggy... what kind one for horses????

it has been rainny here all day... woke up to a storm.. or rather the dogs woke me up to the storm... i hve a real live scrady cat and she was in the other room during the storm just a crying so had to go get her... so i have been up since three this morning....

Archived