MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunny Saturday

Bamboo

Good morning .

I'll get ready soon and we're off to pick up one more thing and mailing envelopes. Then there's a craft fair in waterfront mall. I used to love this place when it first opened (early 80s?) but it has gone way downhill so I'm glad to see something positive happening there and it's perfect for a holiday bazaar.

I've been watching the ads for reduced prices on turkey if you buy a certain amount at that store but the one I saw was no great shakes. Hoping the other store comes out with one in Sunday's paper with a better offer.

Spider: Are you still awake? You are way ahead of the game today! I am pretty sure deer hunting is over here and it may be elk season.

It's lovely weather here today. I'm finishing up the last house fixing details this weekend and managed to sell my son's engine that he pulled from the Blazer for his full asking price. He is a happy fellow now!

I was hanging cabinet doors, but it's really hard to hold them and put in the screws, especially since my finger is sore right where I need to use it to hold the screws. I guess I will wait about hanging the last one until DS comes back from visiting his dad.

Archived