MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

desert: kiwi "sushi" and party idea

http://www.zespri.com/moreinfo/zgreen4.asp...oreinfo2id=4008

my idea is to make that only mix a couple different kinds of fruit, and you can make "sushi" that looks like the fish sushi. lol you can make a banana roll (like tobiko) only instead of fish eggs, use pomegranate seeds. instead of soy sauce, use fruit glaze of your favorite kind, or lemon juice. sapphire hates soy sauce, so she dips her sushi in lemon juice. we bring our oun to the restaurant, as they do not have lemon juice on hand.

i had a really cool idea for a party, and i will do it someday... have a desert sushi making party. get enough rollling mats and chopsticks, you can get disposable dishes for this of course. hee hee and show your guests how to roll it, and let them comeup with thier own creations. have prizes for best looking, most creative, biggest, daintiest...etc...small prizes like a sushi mat, a pair of chop sticks, a soy sauce dish...sushi related, or just japan related. anyways, ytou can find most of this stuff at the dollar store and it is really fun. especially trying everyone creations afterwards.

Archived