MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Good Saturday Morning

redhenfarm

Good morning

It's still nippy (41) but the sky is blue and the sun is out this morning.

My son is here visiting this weekend. Tomorrow we'll go out and tramp around the woods. Today all I know is I'll have to go make breakfast soon.

How's your Saturday starting?

Good morning! So far today, I've moved our queen bed into the guest room, had breakfast, and tidied the house. Now, I'm waiting for DH and his dad to bring the new bed! I also realised that I have 3 days left to write an essay. Of course, I could have been working on it for the past month, but I'm just not that motivated. I need a deadline to give me a push. So today, I'll be working on that before going in to work for 4pm. Have a terrific day everyone!

~Jo

Good morning all! So far we're doing nothing. DH got us coffee and the kids cocoa. We're getting ready to go to my MIL's house for Thanksgiving. Kind of scary, really hoping she's not cooking, hope it's her boyfriend.

I'm trying not to move much, my back has been spasming all week, so if I move wrong it's not a good thing. At least I'm finally over this weird flu thing, lasted all week. It felt like a week long hangover, my sister Beth had it at the same time too. At least there was no puking involved (I felt pukey, but never did), but I still had to stay near the bathroom.

It's foggy right now, and cold, brrr... but no snow in sight as far as I know.

Hope everyone has a great day. Blessed be.

So the day is almost over here (19 minutes 'til midnight, and I can go home! ). My union finally ratified a contract. It was supposed to be a mail-in vote, but only 18 people out of 100+ in my office actually got ballots before the deadline...I don't know what happened with the rest of Canada. I didn't get a ballot, and I didn't want to go to the union office, so I didn't vote. The union is just one big gong-show anyway. Now that the strike is over, I'm kind of worried about what will happen with my job. My manager warned me to be up on my knowledge, but they still won't tell us anything concrete about what is happening. I hate change!

Anyway, I didn't work on my essay. I was feeling sick with a migrane, so I washed our new bedding, and had a nap. I will probably have trouble going to sleep tonight. Oh well. Have a good night everyone!!!

~Jo

Archived