MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MOnday

Roseofsharon

I wanted to put Hot Muggy Monday in the subject- but I doubt that would fit in with many of you! It is in the 70's right now - there are susposto be thundershowers with hail and Tornado warnings this morning though -yippee! This does not feel like Christmas weather!

I got lots of shopping done over the weekend -but no tree. I always get a real one and they say most are damaged around here from the hurricanes. The one's I looked at looked pretty bad -and I will not go to a high $$$ one. We can cut a cedar in the woods here-but they do not last as long and the branches are very flimsy so you have to be careful what kind of ornaments you hang... It is too hot to worry about today anyway..."I'll think of that tomorrow". Back to school for us today- Have a great day!!!

it is soooooo frosty out today, it looks like it snowed. currently, -2. the thing i hate about my van...it is so leaky that it gets frosty on the out AND inside!! i NEED to buy a scraper/brush. i didnt need one last year because we had covered parking.

i dont want to do anything today except catch up on my crocheting, i have TONS to do. but of course, the house wont tidy itself, nor will my dishes wash themselves...(i wish!) lol

morrigans balance is getting better, she stood on her own for a good 20 seconds last night! maybe she will skip crawling all together like her big sister did. lol

well, off to change and bathe a poopy baby peeeeeewwww!

Well I feel like a human pincushion after 50 pricks!

I'm allergic to my dog, dust mites, tree pollen, all grass pollen, some weed pollens and very allergic to mold. I showed slight allergy to corn, milk, wheat, eggs, soy, peanuts, and cantelope. He said I didn't have to change my diet since the skin test acts different than the way it acts in the digestive system and my reaction was minimal enough that it's probably not a problem for me. So that's a relief, but I'll be paying close attention to my asthma and note what I'm eating if it's a bad spell.

I have to cover my mattress and pillow with allergy covers, replace my comforter with one that isn't down, keep the dog out of my bedroom and wipe her down with allergy wipes to reduce the dander, vacuum several times a week, put in a allergy filter in the heating system and get a Hepa Filter air filter for next to my bed. Sigh.

At least I wasn't allergic to the cats, it's about impossible to keep them out of my room and we have 3 of them!

I am going to do the allergy shots so I can prevent the allergic response in the first place. I'll wait on those until Feb or so though after my follow up apt. a year of weekly shots followed up with 4 yrs of monthly shots!

Archived