MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

early saturday

Kygal

craft fair today and i feel like i am soooo not ready!! i dont have near as much stuff to sell as i would like(maybe 30 items) but at least i am sharing a table,. so there wont be any empty spots! lol anyways, my ride will be here soon soon, so have a great day all!!

It's raining and 41 degrees here.

I'm heading out soon to a garden center where the folks who do the spring/summer street market will have craft booths and Santa Claus will be present for taking photos. That will be fun to see. You can bring your pet for a photo with Santa but I know my cat - this would NOT be a pleasant thing so if she wants a picture with Santa it will be with DH.

Pixie: I hope your sale goes well and you have fun as well.

Dee: What's catching up? Your post made me think of that song "Let it Snow" or are you singing "It Can Stop".

Becca: Have a great time getting a tree. Fresh trees smell soooo good.

We bought and put up our tree today! And then it fell over. Our stand is a bit broken, but it's standing now. I think the balance will be better when the branches spread out. I've never had such a big one! We went to Ikea to get it...$15 for any size/shape, and you get at coupon for that amount off your next purchase. It's an excellent deal. We'll decorate it tomorrow. We also picked up Kev's brothers (ages 5 & 6), and took them to see Chicken Little. It's a really cute movie. Now the three of them are playing with remote-controlled cars.

I need to do some homework, and then we are going to a Christmas Banquet tonight. We have one next Friday as well, so I have to remember to give our key to Mom so that Pixie and the girls can get inside and get settled.

Have a great day everyone!

~Jo

Good Sunday a.m. from us. We are leaving Okinawa tomorrow, and we can't believe how fast the time has flown by. Our grandchildren are so precious (so is their Mommy and Daddy)! We have had so much fun!

Pixie, good luck with the sale.

Jo, I love IKEA! What a great place.

I can't believe how unorganized I am for Christmas. I look at everyone's posts, and see what you all have accomplished, and I know how much I will have to do once back home.

Have a great day everyone.

Archived