MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wishful Wednesday

redhenfarm

Good morning . I don't know what he thought but he was all over looking - where I don't know because I was there looking up and down the escalators. By now we were both in great humor. So home we go and what should have been a fun day away from home was not.

I have a meeting this morning and who knows what this afternoon.

So how is your day going?

Had a busy week this week!!!!!! WE had our christmas dinner at work last night,,, I made homemade dressing, and potato salad and made a cranberry mold, turkey gravy and after dinner mints....

I have to say, I did not have to bring one crumb of food home, it was every bit ate.....there was a lot of food left... you can tell that a lot of these people who brought food, do not cook often...there was some really awful stuff...I know this is terrible to say, but it is the honest truth....

wow...i have only one more full day untill i goo see jo.

i have SOOOOOO much to do! pack the kids, organize clothes, loose my mind...heh heh holy poo! i will try not to spend too much time here tomorrow, as i DO need to get a lot done. io KNOW that if i leave the house clean, any mess that is there when we get back is all pats fault, and i can gripe accordingly. lol i would hate to blame him for a mess i left. lol

have a good night ladies, and a productive day tomorrow!

see you soon joanna banana!

Archived