MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Friday already

Bamboo

Wow, the week sure went fast for me. My new job is pretty demanding, yet it is still less stressful. Things seem to be moving right along. I come home at night and I hardly do anything but eat and crash. I'm just so exhausted.

We are in the middle of a snow storm. It took me an hour to get home last night in 4 wheel drive....icy slush and snowing pretty hard. We have about 8 inches of that pretty white stuff right now. I'm not sure if it is supposed to continue or not.

I have a term paper to write this weekend, due on monday. This *&^$% instructor.... since the end of august we have only heard from him 7 times (internet course). One of those times was for our mid term. He posted our final...a term paper... to be done on 10 principles he has taught us this semester.... what 10 principles.... he hasn't taught us 5 principles....

I just need to say that there are a few things here that I think have been overexaggerated. I live in Central Michigan and I have no where near 8 inches of snow. I would guess I only have 3-4 inches maximum.

I have noticed on previous posts that there have been other things that are blown way out of proportion also. For example, central Michigan is NOT tornado alley nor northern Michigan.

What a crock you are, spider!!! Why does a "born again Christian" tell so many tall tales? Better go back and read that bible over again.

Quote:
I just need to say that there are a few things here that I think have been overexaggerated. I live in Central Michigan and I have no where near 8 inches of snow. I would guess I only have 3-4 inches maximum.

I have noticed on previous posts that there have been other things that are blown way out of proportion also. For example, central Michigan is NOT tornado alley nor northern Michigan.

What a crock you are, spider!!! Why does a "born again Christian" tell so many tall tales? Better go back and read that bible over again

Cartoongirl...

I really hope that you and Spider are good friends and that this is supposed to be a joke!

If not, then this is a problem...

This is not how we talk to each other here, and if you had posted more than 3 times in the last 3 months, you would probably know that.

Though you are certainly entitled to your opinion, you are not entitled to 'flame' here. It is not allowed.

It would be nice if you stuck around and got to know us, and let us get to know you, but posts like this could very well get you banned.

I'm sure there are other boards that find this behaviour tolerable, but we don't!

Please conduct yourself in a more civil manner in the future.

Nana is right Cartoongirl. She got to this and posted before I did but I do hope you and Spider are friends and that you're just having fun with her.

If not, as Nana said, we do not flame each other at Mrs Survival. It is not funny, appreciated or tolerated.

Hey, Cartoongirl, maybe you'd like to come over and help me shovel out of this recent snowstorm that has dumped nearly 2 foot of snow my way? I have lived in Northern Michigan for 25 years and know full well that not everywhere gets the same amount of snowfall. Count yourself blessed that you didn't get as much snow as some of us.

Spider is a valued member here at Mrs. Survival. I ask that you refrain from posting disrespect towards Spider or anyone else on this discussion board. Respect is something we value highly here.

I too was a little stunned by what was said. You all have been more than gracious in your replies, which just shows the level of respect and maturity that resides on this board. Way to go, ladies I am grateful and proud to be a member of this "family".

Archived