MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Foggy Friday

logcabinmama

alll i want to do today is sleep and play video games...BUT i have 2 kids, one of which is now crawling, and there are 4 more kidsa coming over, and will be here at anytime. nice huh. i'd better start coffee. lol

has been pouring rain here pretty much since i got back, which is typical west coast weather. there is no snow in central alberta, which concerns me as this draught is only getting worse. how are things on the east coast/ you normally have far worse winters than here.

Merry Christmas Everyone! Snowmom, have a safe trip to visit your niece. Pixie, the baby is just beautiful!

I made French Cookies this a.m. and DH and DS are making cappelletti's (started this a.m. and are still at it - over 150 so far, and still a lot to make).

It was 17 this a.m. and now in the 40's. "Heat wave".

Take care,

thank you.

now that we have taught her how to crawl, any tips on preventing her from doing it? j/k

lmao i really have tp baby prooof. so far keeping the x-box under a blanket is working, out of sight out of mind. it is a rather boring looking blanket. lol i wonder how long that will work?

Archived