MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

How to keep the Avian flu from

gardnmom

dropping under the radar.

I e-mailed Geri Guidetti.

Rather than tell you about it I am posting my e-mail and her answer.

To: arkinstitute@aol.com

Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 10:47 AM

Subject: Is it possible for you to do

a monthly update on the avian Flu on a radio station?

I know that the information that you get is not enough to fill the 2 hour nitch

you were doing, but I am reading things like hoax because the subject was dropped,

to it must be less of a threat. I have been trying to keep the subject alive on Mrs Survival.

Perhaps you could do a written piece once a month that moderators could post to their site?

I thank you very much for considering this. I feel it shoud not be allowed to drop from sight.

Lois

Her reply:

Hi, Lois,

No, avian influenza is alive and well, but the media are likely finding, as I have found, that folks are becoming so complacent about it. Overload or can't be bothered? I don't know the answer, but I think some of both of these, plus a large number who are buying into the conspiracy thinking. I am sick to death of being attacked as "one of the Bushies" or voice of the vaccine industry. Sigh......I only do the truth, the real truth, etc.

I have been doing updates on the flu situation on Dr. Stan Monteith's programs on Radio Liberty and GCN. I have done many other networks including the huge 700WLW AM out of Cincinnati and broadcast across the entire US. A powerful station signal. I do Colorado, Missouri and Las Vegas for another station. AZ for yet another. I think if you Google my name, Geri Guidetti, and radio regularly, you may be able to follow them. Tonight, Thurs, at 8PM Pacific Time, I am doing Dr. Monteith. He would like me to discuss the GM food/seed issues, but I will mention/update the bird flu situation as well. That's on Radio Liberty. You can go to that web site.

I am open to interview, free of charge, to anyone, as we here at the Ark Institute take our mission seriously, Lois. We have been doing this public service because we have very, very valid concerns about what lies ahead with respect to basic essentials of life, i.e., food, water, electricity, sewage, etc. Food and water are number one to help folks through this and other potential human catastrophes.

If you would like to recommend me for an interview, please feel free to contact any/all radio stations you know and tell them to contact me. I have not turned down anything but the hate mongers over the years and, thankfully, there are few of them who have called me. I don't do hate . God bless.......Geri Guidetti

Now all that is necessary is for our local radio station to contack her and she will be happy to do an interview no charge.

She can be contacted through her website at The Ark Institute.

Archived