MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

First Friday fo 2006, Jan. 6

logcabinmama

so far i am having a little bit of an off day, but a good day all the same. i got to sleep in a littl bit, pat took sapphire to school. i lost my coffee and had to mop it off the floor,and now i need a new mug.

morri took her first steps yesterday, and we got it on tape!!

yesterday i cleaned out the storage closet upstairs, now i have to figure out what to do with all the boxes in the hall.

today i need to do the mending, i fear i have let it pile up so long that sapphire has grown out of her pink jeans. lol i hope you all have a good day !

We had snow this am. Welllll...it was tiny little frozen specks that melted before they hit the ground since it was about 34 degrees. Technically it was still snow though.

DH and I helped some friends move and they let us go through the junk they were going to have in a garage sale. They got so sick of the whole moving thing that they told us to take what we wanted and throw the rest out. Dh got an old RCA camcorder that still works and a nail gun. I took a few large framed pictures(for the frames) and some glassware. They had 4 large sacks of size 6 ladies clothes which I sure can't use, so I called a friend of ours and she was thrilled to have the stuff.

I'm cooking a bit pot of turkey noodle soup for dinner tonight. Still finishing up our last turkey. It sure makes the house smell good.

Have a great weekend all.

Archived