MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Dark Friday

logcabinmama

The sun is just beginning to rise here! I think the temp is in the low 20s. My kids are all doing much better. My 11yo is taking the one -a-day Singular to help with the bronchial inflammation so his cough can clear up faster DH is going to work on detailing one of our vehicles to sell. I'm also going to continue my decluttering/organizing and selling books and some clothes on ebay.

See ya later!

Well it was a Dark Thursday for me yesterday LOL!

This morning I went for a 30 minute brisk walk (out of the blue) tomorrow I hope to do the same. It's a start.

Today is Sunny and yes, cold. I am soooo tired today, and would love to have a nap. Not possible though because of the kds.

Tonight we are having tacos, last night we had vegetable and cheese wraps (salad wraps), we love them. The pesto and garlic wraps are really good!

I have no energy for housework, and boy do I have some cleaning to do, and laundry of course

today is sunny and most likey cold. well, the sun is coming and going. the only sure way to get the sun to shine is to forget your sunglasses at home when you leave.

if you have never seen a movie called my neighbour totoro, i recommend that you watch it. it is sooo darn CUTE and i KNOW your kids will love it. heh heh

It is another bright and sunny day here. The humidity is not to bad so fans are working and effective! I am finally getting a grasp of my studies, but the procastination factor is still high!! My DD's are heading to town this morning to give Blood, they are good girls!

I am going to try and complete another module of revision.

Take care

Sue

Archived