MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunny Saturday, Feb. 4th

logcabinmama

It's a late good morning from me

The high winds started battering the house around 9 and are still going to some extent but are supposed to stop around noon. We woke up around 3 to some thunder claps. I got up and watched TV for awhile. All this wind kicks up my allergies so I needed that to calm down before I went back to bed.

Today I'm just waiting for the winds to end then we'll take a look around outside to see if there's anything that needs attention. DH talked to our neighbor and removed the fence boards from the section of her fence that was about ready to fall into our plants. I noticed her trellis for honeysuckle snapped in half, too. We have a big ol' evergreen tree that sprouted itself up and is now over 30' high that I was thinking about having removed - but now I'm remembering that little "upstart" is one of the things that is protecting our house from those winds that whip over the hill.

Snowie: REmember spring does come. It warms up and flowers come out and gardens grow.

Hi everyone!

We went skating last night and I did my walk again this morning!! A little over 30 minutes and pulled ds behind me in our sled. I'm proud of myself and feel good for it. It is still snowing here just hovering around 0.

I'm staying home this weekend and am making tortilla shells and whatever else comes to mind. Hope the tortillas shells turn out.

Peaceful, hope those winds die down soon and hope you have nothing that will need repairs.

Snowmom, we have pussy willows begining to bloom allready. I see a hint of Spring out my window but yet it is snowing alot. How ironic is that. LOL! What a year!!

Have a super Saturday!

Archived