MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Monday Feb. 6, 2006

logcabinmama

Good Morning, everyone...thought I would check in for a minute. Was able to talk dh into going to the ER on Thursday. Lymphoma has set in, in his right side of the neck. His white blood cell count is now 1.5(way too low). But he refuses treatment. He said that he was not going back to Chattanooga (that is where his doctors are)...he absolutely refuses the treatments. He told me and his sister in front of the doctors,that He wants everyone to leave him alone and let him die in peace, that he is ready to die and that he wants to die..

The doctors told him, just as much as one small cold and he would be a goner... So now we just sit and wait.

So this where we are now..... I am still working,and staying exhausted, But I am alright, me and the kids are doing alright.HOpe everyone here is doing fine and taking care of yourselves,,, Be good and will check in soon.. Got to start the laundry , Ihave a pot roast cooking for dinner... and waiting on the snow to start...

unikemom, Hang in there! Just know that you have us

thinking of you, always.

We finally got some snow. About 3 inches. It's going to

be about 40 degrees today and it's melting pretty quick.

More snow predicted for Friday and Saturday. We'll see.

Have a nice day.

Good morning everyone.

Snowmom-hope DH's meds will work out, no fun to take different ones hoping to work It didn't get cleaned up because we went to the neighbor's to watch the Superbowl. We are not into any sports, but figured we had to see a historic event and hope the Seahawks would win (we have to root for our local team right?) but weren't expecting it. Beth had to take her daughter to North Bend, so I went with her and we listened to the game on the radio, and stopped at a bar on the way home to catch the last 5 minutes of it.

I'm drinking my coffee slowly because I told myself as soon as it's gone, I have to turn off the computer and get to work. It always seems so hard when it's such a mess! (yes, fellow FlyBabies, it's WAY more than 15 minutes messy!!!)

Hope everyone has a great day. Blessed Be.

Unikemom...thinking of you...Be Well...

Just got home from my 1st Anatomy practical exam...whew! I think I made an 'A' or a high 'B'. I see what they mean when the powers that be recommend Anatomy as a "weeding out" class for the RN program. It's so fun, but extremely exhausting. I bought my study buddies some raspberry antibacterial gel from Bath and Bodyworks as a reward for good behavior and dependability...lol

Archived