MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A special thank you...

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

To all who have taken the time to share their experiences and/or knowledge and even questions here in this forum...

Today I called my mom and I could hear in her voice that something was wrong...I said what's wrong mom? She says, I've had this problem and that problem for the past 3 days and my body is hurting so bad...

I said mom, do you want me to bring over some *blahblahblah*? That will help you feel better and she said ok...

When I got there, I made her take some, and gave her instructions on how to take more later...as I was walking out the door she was so appreciative and I started laughing.

I said yanno mom, with all this stuff coming down the pike that we hafta be concerned about, I've stocked up on tons of things...if you have an ailment, I have a solution...years ago you woulda just had to have suffered cause I never carried any of this stuff and she started cracking up too...

The point is, I have learned SO MUCH from this forum, and others, on how to take better care of someone when they aren't feeling well...when my son was sick with high fever and a bunch of other things, I knew exactly what to do and I believe in my heart, that intervention has his fever eliminated and him well on the way to recovery.

Sometimes when we prepare, we don't always comprehend how important it is, but when the time comes and it's needed, it sure is a safe and grateful feeling to have all those things at the touch of my fingertips.

Who knew I'd be handing out bottles of sambuca tincture?

rofl

Archived