MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Lovely Sunday Morning

thesimplelife

Good morning everyone. It's a beautiful sunny morning here but the temperature is only 31, so it's kind of a chilly.

I've fixed a big bowl of sausage gravy and fresh biscuits so help yourself. There's also a bowl of fruit and coffee and hot tea.

Not much going on around here today. I'm hoping to get some tomato seeds started and do a little sewing maybe.

What's everyone else got planned?

dodododo....isn't that something.

It is a beautiful sunny day here. Supposed to stay that way throughout the day.

Yesterday dh and I did a huge shop for groceries and other stuff. I can replenish my prep pantry and I feel better about it. Of course it is never enough. Wow, the money, the expense but dh is working alot of o.t. so no worry.

My house is a mess. Ds babysat the kds and naturally the house isn't as clean as usual so I'm cleaning today with music and the sunshine peeping in. Will spend the rest of the day outside doing chores.

Should clean the chicken coop out. If I want to add more layers to the group.

Have a great day, your breakfast sounds yummy ladies.

i had planned on taking out the windows today to clean. but now it got all cold and windy. yesterday it was all nice and warm and sunny. we went shopping and ran into a lady starting a daycare. it sounds very promising, and i liked her immediately. morri even smiled at her, and morri is a serious baby, and does not smile at just anyone. lol just ask jo! lol the poor sears photographer tried so hard to make her smile... i kinda felt bad for her.

well, have a good day all!

Archived