MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Guess Who showed up this morning?

Guest Guest

My missing kitty who has been gone for 3 wks was at the door this morning smile.gifShadow looks healthy and doesn't seem to have been affected by his adventure. I am so happy my fur baby is back!

------------------

becca.jpg

How wonderful! I bet your heart skipped a beat when you saw your cat.

The same thing happened to one of my brothers when he was young. He brought home a stray cat (Marla). We couldn't figure out where he came up with that name. He was only about 7 or 8 years old. We had her for quite awhile. Then she disappeared. We looked and looked. Finally we gave up.

About 5 YEARS (yes, YEARS) later I thought I heard Marla at the door in the morning. I figured I was dreaming. It didn't stop. I got up and ran downstairs. I called Happy (my brother's nickname) and told him to get downstairs NOW. He came running. We all just cried while he opened the door and picked her up. She looked horrible. Skinny, Scrawny, and Filthy. But her eyes were beautiful and grateful. She got a bath (which she hated) and food that she loved. Then Hap just sat and held her all day while she slept. We have no clue where she'd been. But she got back home. It was a very sad day when she passed. But all the other days that we had her were joyous.

So, just love up your kitty. I'm so happy for you.

------------------

Pray for Peace

lcm.jpg

[This message has been edited by logcabinmama (edited September 24, 2002).]