MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

‘cytokine storms’

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I found this and didn't want for it to get lost in the information storm....

what is a cytokine storm? and could you 'splain in english please.

“I treated the equivalent of or SARS (coronavirus) in cattle. They demonstrated all of the same symptoms as humans. I have treated ‘cytokine storms’ in cattle many times. If you want to get rid of the cytokine storm, here is one solution that works. Large doses of Prednisolone (different from prednisone…doesn’t have to be liver activated) plus supportive therapy with oral electrolytes plus additional antiinflamatories such as acetominophen plus oral antibiotics in combination. Timing is everything. Treatment must be given early in disease course before the cytokine storm takes full effect. All of these treatments can be given to children by parents at home with phone support from medical professionals. If you want to put this on Flu Wiki for discussion, it is Okay with me.” Tom DVM

http://www.fluwikie.com/index.php?n=Foru...heCytokineStorm

This is a good post. I have read a couple of things on something similar where they are using immune suppressors to treat the cytokine storm. Meds that they use when they do transplants and etc. Unfortunately, Predniselone is a Script and it probably will be hard to get unless your doctor will give it to you to keep on hand. If you read down the thread there's quite a bit more about the cytokine storm and antibiotics and such. Pretty interesting.

Archived