MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Terrific Thursday

HapyGirl

Week is almost over, and my birthday is tomorrow. I am going to celebrate by going out to dinner with my family. Then I am going to an art exhibit by a friend.

Today I am cleaning my carpets. Finally got my cleaner back from the repair place and boy did my carpets need cleaning! I did the LR already and it is looking new

Guest Guest

Happy Birthday Becca Anne!

Today, I was late for work for the first time since I started this job 14 months ago. I switched shifts this week with a coworker, but then I forgot about it...I thought I wasn't starting 'til 4pm, but I was really supposed to be there at 8am! I was already awake and showered by the time my boss called just after 9am. I still managed to make it by 9:30. The good part is that I get to go home at 4!

~Jo

another 'fun' day for us:

Started at 6 am when Lori got up to get ready for the day, Michael fell back to sleep after a long night (just couldn't sleep) got up at 7 am and left for the day at 7:30. Got gas (too high here-$2.71), got money out of ATM headed to Menonnite bulk food store for food suppies, then off to the butcher to get our order- 250 lbs. of chicken (mostly 1/4's but some boneless breast),. We delivered some to our Amish Friends who had ordered 40 lbs boxes each (stopped at 6 places) then home to wrap and freeze our 80 lbs. of chichken.Quick dinner (lunch for you guys) of meat sandwiches then back to the Amish community.We dropped off b'day present at one farm then up the road while heading to the machine shop, met them on the road out for a stroll, so stopped to talk. Then off to Tina's greenhouse- we are helping them get ready for opening season. Today we moved flats from greenhouse to cold frames, brought in more firewood for the stoves as it is going to get cold again tonight. Then went to neighbors (Tina's sister) to fix her sink drain and check on how she was doing canning her chicken. Back to the greenhouse to see what else needed to be done-she was ready to de-bone her box of chicken so we stayed around to help-ground chicken to make chicken bologna. Stopped to watch them load slab wood next door before heading home at 5:30pm to you guessed it a chicken supper (dinner for you guys). Now online to post our day and getting ready to have canned peaches for dessert before calling it an early evening.

Becca

Hello everyone, I'm going into town today to run some errands and to buy some fruit and veg's to juice. The weather has been marvelous, Spring is truly here.

Hope everyone has a splendid day.

Editing to say guess I'm home today as Dh has just been called into work. Guess it's carrot juice again.

Archived