MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

ALOHA

brightblessings5

*necie sways onto sunporch in her grass skirt and passes out leis to everyone* Who wants to have a luau?

Does anyone have any other favorites that I need to try?

*necie passes out her new stash of HAWAIIAN CHOCOLATES, lights the tiki torches and puts on..http://www.huapala.org/. LET'S HULA!!*

(I like 'Hula Oni Oni E') Click on the little music note next to the song.

Mmmmmmmhhhhmmmm...Mauna Loa chocolate covered macadamia nuts are incredible!

I spent a week in Kauai last spring and had the tastiest creamy coconut and Kona iced coffees...yum! Not to mention the passionfruit daquiries...oh my!!!!

Green ivy leaves as large as your torso! Red roosters and hens running rampant all over the island...it's so funny! They don't have a squirrel problem, just chickens everywhere!

Oh thank you thank you for the flashback!!!

Guest Guest

OH MY GOSH dahling...where have you been all my life?

*darlene distracts ukguy while westie grabs the gold foil chocolate...*

Oooops, gotta run UKGuy...

*necie flips through her 'Hacking 101' text...'Oh, bother! This'll never work...I have no clue how this dang 'puter stuff works.....Will just have to do it the OLD-FASHIONED WAY.' as she heads for the door, necie grabs her Sherlock Holms hat and jacket and her NEW AND IMPROVED ULTIMATE SPY KIT B.O.B. she gets to UK GUYs and without being noticed in the teensy-weenciest, she camouflages herself as one of Westie's slave-goats and pulling out her triple-super-duper spy glasses she peers into UK GUY's window and bringing them into focus, she sees on his 'puter......*

Quote:
I wonder if Macadamia Nuts will go into the chocolate making machine.............
Guest Guest

Ah, but Necie...

I can see nobody ever warned you about trying to take me on...

I have, with much reluctance and arm twisting, shown the world the results of our Princess Boot camp...

rofl!

Archived